Kenny Eliason runs NeonBrand, a Las Vegas based company that specialize in SEO. When not running his company, he’s often sharing his knowledge at a local SEO meetup he runs twice a month, or at the WordPress Vegas meetup where he’s a frequent presenter. He’s extremely knowledgeable about all things SEO and shares a bunch of that knowledge here in this episode.
Our topics are:
- SEO / WordPress meetups
- What does SEO mean these days?
- Content, Link Building & Social
- Link building properly
- Working on multiple SEO clients in the same niche
- SEO is one piece of a marketing campaign
- Kenny’s amazing video: SEO Speedwagon
- Working with local vs remote clients
- Ranking local businesses
- Hiring staff, in-office vs remote workers
- SEO must-do and pitfalls for new businesses/sites
- WordPress training at wpinsession.com
First event, April 23rd